|Services:||New Construction, Addition and Remodel|
|Architect:||Groth Design Group - Cedarburg, WI|
Resurrection Lutheran Church was quickly outgrowing rental space in Verona, Wisconsin. To meet their growing ministry needs, they hired NCI-Roberts to build a new campus on Highway PD in Verona, designed to highlight the Sugar River Valley it overlooked. A second building phase added a fellowship hall and daycare. The addition includes four classrooms, youth, choir/children’s, and Pre-K rooms, as well as office space and mechanicals.
|Location:||Sun Prairie, WI|
|Services:||Addition and Remodel|
|Architect:||Strang - Madison, WI|
NCI-Roberts completed two projects in the span of a decade for this congregation – a fellowship hall addition and remodel, and a narthex addition and complete sanctuary renovation incorporating reversed glass imported from Germany.
|Location:||Mount Horeb, WI|
|Services:||Addition and Remodel|
|Architect:||Dimension IV Madison Design Group - Madison, WI|
A key organization in the idyllic Madison suburb since 1887, the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Mount Horeb needed more space than its second building, constructed in 1962, provided.
A 6,000 square foot, two-story addition was tied into the existing structure by incorporating similar exterior stucco and masonry accents. The new, functional space accommodates the still-growing congregation by adding:
|Architect:||Ferch Architecture - Madison, WI|
The two-story addition to this church includes a lobby, coat closet, pastor’s office, narthex, additional classroom space, and an elevator. Existing classrooms were also remodeled. Exterior finishes matched existing, incorporating anodized crosses, metal fascia, brick and stucco.
|Architect:||Built Form - Chicago, IL|
This compact, ultra-functional two-story facility features an outdoor terrace, office space, dual-use studio and classroom space, a nature lab, and multiple gathering areas.
Centrally situated on the camp’s 23-acre property along the shores of Lake Delavan, the facility is a key resource for its summer programs for Chicago youth, and year-round, enables a valuable rental revenue stream. The center’s 951 square feet can accommodate groups of more than 100.
|Architect:||MZM Architecture - Madison, WI|
This historic renovation in Madison’s Capitol Square was a cooperative effort by the YWCA of Madison, City of Madison and Heartland Properties, Inc. to address downtown housing needs. The high-visibility, 12-story building was built in 1924 and originally operated as the Belmont Hotel.
NCI-Roberts remodeled existing spaces floor by floor to avoid having to vacate the building. 106 apartments enable the YWCA to serve more than 450 women and children each year, making it the largest provider of affordable housing for women in Dane County.
Unique to the project was removal of 260 tons of swimming pool concrete from the 12th floor, piece-by-piece through a window; new beams for the 12th floor were also delivered through the window. NCI-Roberts replaced the mechanical system, elevator shaft, foundation and all windows. Construction methods complied with the building’s listing on the National Register of Historic Places.
|Architect:||Bill Montelbano, Architect - Mazomanie, WI|
The exterior of this 12,000 square foot addition is a combination of brick, metal panel and EIFS; windows highlight beautiful views of downtown Madison. Interior spaces consist of offices, a library, a conference room, a meeting hall and a cupola. Serving as the national office for the Freedom from Religion Foundation, the building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.